Patient Assessment Program
The patient Assessment Program run by Bio Balance Health is part of the Annual Medical Doctor Training, It is where selected patients are assessed by expert doctors. The program is designed to help patients get assessments from leading experts and at the same time form case studies for all the doctors in attendance.
Patients and Families have reported that nutritional treatment to correct their biochemical imbalances have produced significant improvements in
- ADD, ADHD and behavioural disorders
- Post- Nata Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
The following steps are required to register and to be eligible for selection as a case study for the Patient Assessment Program.
- Contact Bio Balance health to Register for a 1 hour assessment
- Visit you Australian Bio Balance Health Doctor for formal review and to obtain all the required pathology forms for required tests.
(If a patient does not have a Bio Balance Doctor, the patient coordinator may be able to assist in sourcing one for this consultation)
- All pathology test must be completed at least one month prior to their assessment to allow time for the lab results to be received by their doctors
- A detailed health history questionnaire must be completed and returned one month prior to the assessment.